What is your favourite chapter?
Simply, what chapter is the most enjoyable for you? Ignoring strength of the perks/characters and the patch that it released with. Just the chapter with the contents that make you the most happy.
Tagged:
Mod
Simply, what chapter is the most enjoyable for you? Ignoring strength of the perks/characters and the patch that it released with. Just the chapter with the contents that make you the most happy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favourite is spark of madness because doctor is a killer that has novelty horror effects in the form of madness, and i feel like that leans into this games more casual side which i prefer. But even so, he has good anti-loop and survivor detection so he's still a good killer.
I also really like Feng Min because she has good perks and great cosmetics. Pretty much everyone who plays this game can relate to her as well because she's a gamer.
Curtain Call without a doubt.
Silent Hill chapter for me. Not even a fan of Silent Hill - Never played the games myself nor did i see full let’s play (I tried watched one but wasn’t interested at all…)
but the chapter, especially the music, atmosphere of the killer and the map and that reveal plus reveal trailer are/were phenomenal imo!
shoutout to the first RE chapter as well for another more personal reason!
I'm bias as a lifelong fan of the franchise but Resident Evil. The first one with Nemesis/Jill/Leon just because it gave me that hype and nostalgia to see characters I'd loved since the 90s join a game I'd also come to love 20-odd years later.
I have to say Descend Beyond, when Blight was released it was the most fun Killer to play in a long while, at least for my personal taste.
That's a difficult question!
I'd say when it comes down to it, it's very close between those two chapters (considering how they were at their / shortly after their release, not how they hold up now):