Orange Glyphs are still a pain

I mean.... having a glyph affect ONE aspect of killer gameplay (e.g. breaking speed OR stun OR hit/miss coldown) then they would be fine. But having ALL of these effects slowed down/increased by 50-100% is just insane. Imagine playing a normal M1 killer with this: You would need to equip Enduring, Brutal and STBFL just to mitigate these effects. Also Flashy blinds last longer (I think). I am not good enough with Nurse to just do this challenge easily (and I don't play Blight).

I think it would be enough pain to get 6 hooks with ONE of these effects.

And I suggest to create a similar Glyph for survivors: Making gens or heals slower until they completed a certain amount of gens/unhooks/heals as a team (or solo).

Comments

  • I barely did it on Shape last night. It is very difficult. They got two pallet stuns on me and the stun felt like double. They also wiggled free with boil over twice easily if I wasn't almost directly under a hook. Luckily I had one on hook during endgame so I got a trade and that brought me to six.

    I think the challenge is okay. It is a challenge after all, and more importantly you can go around it. If it were required to continue in the tome I would probably be asking for a lessening of the effects as well.

    Considering the fact that most killer challenges are break a number, hook a number, and kill a number, or use a specific killer, which are mostly things you were going to do anyway, it is nice to have something that isn't the norm.

  • Did it no problem on deathslinger. I'd say i even did it faster than my usual matches

  • I'll probably just do the challenge on a new killer so I get easier survivors to do it against.

  • What's funny to me is I did the orange glyph before it was changed. I never personally felt sick or dizzy and I didn't really notice the weird screen effects. However this new version actually made me a feel nauseous. Moving in slow motion basically was very jarring and it seemed to be affecting things it's not supposed to. My abilities seemed to take longer to charge up and use. I don't think I'm gonna bother trying again.

  • @SpaghettiVase said:

    What's funny to me is I did the orange glyph before it was changed. I never personally felt sick or dizzy and I didn't really notice the weird screen effects. However this new version actually made me a feel nauseous. Moving in slow motion basically was very jarring and it seemed to be affecting things it's not supposed to. My abilities seemed to take longer to charge up and use. I don't think I'm gonna bother trying again.

    I also did the old Orange Glyph and the only thing that bothered me was the bugged sound effect that didn't go away.

    I had also the impression that my blink charge was slower and my fatigue longer.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Did it no problem on deathslinger. I'd say i even did it faster than my usual matches

    I finally did it on Nurse. Barely.

    Slinger is also a killer who ignores a lot of stuff. I bet it is easier on Huntress as well.

    But believe me, watching Wesker slowly smashing a pallet like he was asleep was something else.