TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ADAM TRAILER. IT GAVE ME A NEW GAME IDEA.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_dW-XTwNxs

Take a look at this trailer. I really love the athletic movements and speed shown here.

If BHVR created a different game, more like an adventure-style game, would you play it? The specifics are hazy in my mind right now, but I'm picturing something fun, like an Indiana Jones-style adventure. Maybe you're on a team, and you're trying to collect artifacts to escape. Maybe there's an evil spirit or mythological being guarding some ruins and that's the "Killer" and the map. Maybe you can run and slide into closing walls before being crushed. Maybe the being has powers and abilities to try to down you in chase, but they also can use features in the map to try to hurt you, like releasing trapped boulders (booty traps).

running-away-indy.gif indiana-jones-door-close.gif


The Goonies (1985) clip with quote - You mean booby traps. - That's what I said. Booby traps! Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

I know that creating movement animations similar to this would be very hard for a game, but let's pretend BHVR has the technology, talent, and budget to do it.

PS: That's a really cool Adam cosmetic

Comments