Feng's awful skirt physics
PLEASE At least Tweak them, or remove them, They look so awful, distort the textures on it, and completely freak out in the menu. The skirt is really awful now D;
PLEASE At least Tweak them, or remove them, They look so awful, distort the textures on it, and completely freak out in the menu. The skirt is really awful now D;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be ashamed Sir.
The physics, Silly. :P
I would NEVER Want those skirts to be removed, Never!
I'm saying the jiggle physics should be removed.
Yeah I just noticed. I spent lots of shards on those and now they look completely ridiculous! ....I used to complain about it being glued to her thighs, and now it does the COMPLETE opposite. It looks like a crumpled piece of paper hanging around her waist.
Agreed! I really hope they change them back, It looks awful. ;-;
Or just give her normal physics like Meg. I'm pretty sure this was not what they envisioned. Also, maybe this should be moved to the bugs section or something (I know it's not a "bug", but a glitch), so it won't get buried? @Peanits ?
its actually happening to other skirts as well it has happened to my skirt on claudette and on meg it just seems to be an overall physic glitch with the new engine update im sure it will be fixed soon (in better news fengs sweater seems to be finally fixed)
I know it is kinda irrelevant but did they fix the clipping that was occuring with one of the cosmetics Feng had?
Update: They TOTALLY Fixed them! They don't bug out in the menu much anymore, and the general jiggle physic on them work properly! Thanks BHVR! ^~^
(EDIT) Jk...it was just a lucky load..not fixed...</3
The physics in this game are weird man