Best menu music yet?
Absolutely love it. Like wow.
I have liked all of the music in DbD really... most of it I love, but this chapter music is fantastic. Very cool.
Absolutely love it. Like wow.
I have liked all of the music in DbD really... most of it I love, but this chapter music is fantastic. Very cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown Main Music is best.
I really wish they'd release something where we could change it... that would be cool.
Yeah I liked Clown as well. Last year's winter music was great too.
The Shadow Music was alright.
Which one is Shadow Music?
My bad. I meant shattered bloodlines.
Spirit.
mine is still the same DBD theme... i wanna hear the metal version... Well I GUESS ILL LISTEN TO SOMETHING BETTER INSTEAD!
the chase music is too loud though (up in volume about 25%) - who cares about menu stuff - i want to kill people and it is a lots harder now.
You probably play survivor so dont care