Brand New Part Rework
So I was thinking about otz's gen speed video and I was wondering if BNP may get reworked in a way. I was in a Survivor match and one of them brought the gen speed build with the toolbox. They hopped on the gen I just started and we finished it in 30 seconds with the BNP gen speed build they had while doing it co-op.
I then thought later maybe Brand New Part could use a rework. BNP would be an option to put in the gen rather then a skill check and could be a trap you put into the gen. The affects could be either hinder the killers movement speed for 10 seconds, give them the blindness affect for 30 seconds, blind them, see there aura, reduce the gen regression percent you get from certain perk and maybe a few other stuff.
Comments
I have 0 problems with reworking BNP, as I personally never use those. They're gathering dust in my inventory.
I would love to have perks as survivor that could give status effects to killer. I think giving the killer the blinded status effect for any amount of time would be extremely cool. Same with maybe a "deaf" effect that would prevent them from hearing survivors screaming for an amount of time.
With Overcharge and Eruption being used a lot these days, I think we could do with more perks that affect gen-kicking.
It would shake things up being able to affect killers for once. Rather than having another new exhaustion perk that's harder to trigger, or another forgettable perk for infinitesimally small boosts that no one is going to use.