Can we have extra blood points for individual killers so players can play other killers instead
I don’t want to keep playing against the same 4 killers everyday.
I don’t want to keep playing against the same 4 killers everyday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as I like the idea, i can tell you it still won't work that much. We see the same handful of killers for the same reason we see the same handful of perks most games... because people want to run what is good.
The only way we will ever see a major shift in used killers is if the they nerf the top 3 a bit, and buff/rework a lot of the others.
If you want other killers to be played more, then ask for buffs for those weaker killers.