The Rift Pass question
Hey
When you unlock the pass do you earn all the premium rewards up to the tier you're already at? Or do you only start unlocking the premium rewards from that point onward?
Hey
When you unlock the pass do you earn all the premium rewards up to the tier you're already at? Or do you only start unlocking the premium rewards from that point onward?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everything gets unlocked as if you'd had it all along, once you unlock it. So usually, I will play through a season, and only unlock it if I've actually completed all levels. Then when I pay / unlock it - I get all of the rewards at once!
That's exactly what I want to do!
Thank you!