PC/Epic Games - The Nighmare skybox bug on Garden of Joy

Sky of the map shines white in an excessive way, making harder to play as a survivor.

Step 1 : Play The Nightmare in Garden of Joy

Step 2 : Enter and Escape the Dream world as a survivor

Step 3: Look at the sky

Frequency of the issue: Always in that match (couldnt replicate atm due to no friends owning the killer)

Map: Garden of Joy

Character played: Kate Denson (Valentines Date)

https://youtu.be/zgYfxmrdmRE


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I also just had this issue playing with a Nightmare. They were on crossplay; I'm on Xbox and the Killer's entire name was censored with asterisks. Couldn't message them or other survivors, who were also crossplay, to see if they saw it.

    Freddy was using Remember Me, Bitter Murmur, Surge, and Cruel Limits for perks; add-ons were Garden Rake and Wool Shirt. Their offering was a Cypress Mori, though they were too busy tunneling and facecamping to use it.

    ba309cd1-f8ba-4cbd-aa84-e33391acdd11.png

    Edit: I just brought the Loam map offering. Facing a Wesker, the issue does not replicate.