How's that after the update I can't find a single survivor in the lobby as killer?

As survivor I find matches instantly, but as killer not a single survivor joins my lobby. Is it because everyone is playing killer? I find it strange since I'm mostly facing "old" killers (mostly Trappers, somehow) so I doubt it's the excitement for the new killer.

Comments

  • It took a lil longer for my matches so far today, bur I still got some.  What platform you playing on?
  • I had 2 Legion and 2 Huntress matches before heading to work.

  • Everyone playing killer obviously.

    People want bp, killer earns way more bp

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Everyone playing killer obviously.

    People want bp, killer earns way more bp

    The only thing that changed is the new killer, and as I said I'm barely encountering them.

    @Nikkiwhat said:
    It took a lil longer for my matches so far today, bur I still got some.  What platform you playing on?

    I'm on PC

  • White_Owl said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    Everyone playing killer obviously.

    People want bp, killer earns way more bp

    The only thing that changed is the new killer, and as I said I'm barely encountering them.

    @Nikkiwhat said:
    It took a lil longer for my matches so far today, bur I still got some.  What platform you playing on?

    I'm on PC

    I'm on PS4 and it takes a couple minutes, I think about 5 or so for the longest.  Im surprised if PC is having a issue of playerbase not playing Survivor,,so mamy streamers and personalities SWF a lot.

    Hope you can get some matches faster