Survivor Bonus
Has anyone seen the bonus move to killer at all? I saw it drop to 50% once, otherwise its been on survivor the whole time. Or is the system still broken?
Has anyone seen the bonus move to killer at all? I saw it drop to 50% once, otherwise its been on survivor the whole time. Or is the system still broken?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen it on killers during night time a few times, usually 50% but for a magical half an hour I saw it at 100%.
Mostly at night. I'd hazard things will calm down and killer BP bonuses will be more common in a few weeks.
Yes, I have. It's intermittent. Seems after the last MidPatch, people are far more inclined to play killer.
Its generally in the wee hours of the night. I couldn't sleep at 1am and the bonus was on killer 100%
Yea its just crazy that no one wants to play survivor any more. I wonder why lol.
I doubt it. Killer queues have been terrible lately and it seems they are only getting worse.
Up until the big Meta patch in June I had maybe like 10 hours out of my then near 1000 hours on Survivors.
Since then I'm more or less a 50/50 player since Survivor got SO much more fun to play.
My bonus says this right now:
I dont even have a bonus
I saw it briefly go to 100% killer for one game's duration two evenings ago.
Please explain your secret.
My queue times take 10+ minutes at night and then I get very unbalanced matches:
Ouch, when the game wants you to play neither queue 😥