Disappointing Observation about this patch

  1. Legion is still garbage.
  2. The new lighting hides Claudette even more.
  3. Borrowed Time is broken once again.
  4. Dead Hard is buggy as all hell.
  5. Lockers hide auras, even if the survivor has Object of Obsession.
  6. Jeff's perks are amazing/broken (looking at Distortion), yet Legion's perks are trash.

BHVR has screwed their game up hard. Fantastic job.

Comments

  • We got BHVR'd.

    It's 1 step forward and 2 backwards with them.
    1. Legion is quite fun to play. He is not that strong, but i can play with him. They need to buff him somehow. (Thinking of giving him the possibilty to use Exposed but not as a one hit)
    2. The new lighting is... Strange somehow. You get blinded by the generator lights.
    3. Borrowed Time is fine.
    4. Dead hard is ALWAYS buggy and remember to not overuse it. Wait for the killer to prepare the hit, THEN use Dead hard. Not before
    5. Yeah, that is a game mechanic now...
    6. Both side perks are fine. 2 of Legions perks are amazing at low ranks or even for beginners, one of his perks is amazing on all times (especially on nurse or Hillbilly). Survivor perks are strong, yea.
  • Wolff_Bringer said:
    Both side perks are fine. 2 of Legions perks are amazing at low ranks or even for beginners, one of his perks is amazing on all times (especially on nurse or Hillbilly). Survivor perks are strong, yea.
    Oh cool! Devs still balance around low ranks. What a blessing...
  • I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see anything now. 
  • I kinda like the new patch tbh.
    And I like legion, but that's prob because I'm not a sweaty killer.