Tunneling, slugging & camping
Ever since the huge perk changements, the amount of tunneling, slugging and camping as increased a lot to the amount that every single game is like that...
Can there be done something about besides the basekit haste & endurance effect? Every single game teammates dc over the tunneling one by one.
Playing like this isnt fun for anybody and just drives people away from playing again. Change perks vack or make sure for more basekit things to prevent camping, tunneling and slugging. This is ridiculous at the moment.
If youre a killer that has this playstyle, please know that you are absolutely horrible and ruining the game for every person that plays survivor. This is how people become toxic.
Comments
Thank you for being the person you are willing to forgive. The utmost respect.
I don't really think is much they can do at this point tbh except bring out perks that help counter these things. Unbreakable or Boon: Exponential (usually map dependent) can help with slugging. Basekit BT, BT, and OTR can help with tunnelling. For SWFs, coordinating around Reassurance and gens can help with camping, though it can be a bit trickier for solo.
Man, all this tunneling and camping stuff got me feeling some type of way.
I would definitely post a game I had so people can explain how or why I was or wasn't "tunnelling"
It'd be a nice learning experience for us all 🤔. Actually putting this discussion into practice.