Yo mods, devs, something, you need to get this DDOS under control

DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_X8QpEAfqsw.jpg

15 minute disconnect penalty for being ddosed for the 5th time today... Seriously? Was trying to record a video that was going extremely well just to get disconnected yet again

Comments

  • Oof. Sounds like someone out there is determined to screw with you. Dunno what would help at this point - seems like you're past the point a VPN would do you any good.

    @Pulsar You got any advice? I know you've got experience with this (unfortunately...)

  • @Laluzi said:

    Oof. Sounds like someone out there is determined to screw with you. Dunno what would help at this point - seems like you're past the point a VPN would do you any good.

    @Pulsar You got any advice? I know you've got experience with this (unfortunately...)

    Yeah, was recording a very decent video. Atleast I can add (DDOSED???) to my title