Wesker with far reach
Now I might be imagining things or it might be intended behavior but I've noticed while playing against Wesker, and from some gameplay clips of him, that it seems like he has a VERY far reach at times. Like he's been able to hit me nearly around a corner and I've seen clips of him hitting people that are well through a window where it seems like other killers couldn't hit him. I don't even really have a problem with it I'd just like to know if anyone else has noticed, and if so if it's an intentional feature or just a problem with hitboxes or latency.
Comments
Do you mean the lunge or the power?
Lunge looks longer because small weapon.
Power is latency + the way survivor hitboxes work.
Not even really his lunge, it just seems like his basic attack reaches very far sometimes, past where the animation shows it to be. I'd guess latency.
Short weapons will make an attack look longer because they have to go further to compensate for the shorter weapon.
Its the Freddy Fallacy all over again. Small guy with a small knife has the same hitbox as Billy holding a hammer which makes it look big.
True true.