Do Wesker and the survivors all hear the same lines?
When Wesker says something in trial, does everyone hear the same line?
Just curious because I know in Apex me and my friend would often hear different banter from the legends.
When Wesker says something in trial, does everyone hear the same line?
Just curious because I know in Apex me and my friend would often hear different banter from the legends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure they do.
I was wondering this as well, because I know my friend and I hear different Pinhead lines when we're in a match against the Cenobite together. It's really weird to hear him saying one thing through the TV speakers while I hear him say something else through my headphones.