Question (Console)
Are the next gen consoles ( PS5, Xbox Series X) using Ultra graphics?
I think the last gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One) are using High graphics
Are the next gen consoles ( PS5, Xbox Series X) using Ultra graphics?
I think the last gen consoles (PS4, Xbox One) are using High graphics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does anyone know? Still waiting for a response :(
couldn't tell ya. but I can tell ya that you can cut yourself on those last gen pixels. There's definitely a detail improvement going from Xbox One to Series S, and based on clips I've seen from Series X killers, the game looks even better. Current gen is probably close to Ultra but I'm also just making stuff up.