Hey, BHVR, don't fix Doctor's mori survivor faces bug. Improve it and make it a feature.

New patch came out and this emerged: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLzzbNCt0s

I know it is clearly a bug because some of their faces' textures are clipping, but the way it looks is so creepy and unsettling in a good way that it genuinely improves Doctor's mori and makes it feels more realistic and scary as the electricity causes severe damage and muscle spasms which probably exactly what would happen in that scenario irl minus burns.

That should stay as a feature and be improved to work more consistently and correct so things like Quentin's face that goes completely broken look more realistic.

Comments

  • I have to agree on this one. Never have I ever seen something as traumatizing as this, and it's a good thing because the normal Doctor mori looks very bland and the survivors don't exactly look like they're dead. But if we can keep this then make it so that it looks less traumatic for everyone, lol.

  • @Lenny197 said:

    I have to agree on this one. Never have I ever seen something as traumatizing as this, and it's a good thing because the normal Doctor mori looks very bland and the survivors don't exactly look like they're dead. But if we can keep this then make it so that it looks less traumatic for everyone, lol.

    Nah, this is a horror game, its supposed to look traumatic lol

  • @Lenny197 said:

    I have to agree on this one. Never have I ever seen something as traumatizing as this, and it's a good thing because the normal Doctor mori looks very bland and the survivors don't exactly look like they're dead. But if we can keep this then make it so that it looks less traumatic for everyone, lol.

    It should look traumatizing, it's not realistic enough to give people actual PTSD flashbacks, but it's just realistic enough to be scary.

    I just wish some character's faces didn't bug TOO much that it becomes funny instead of creepy.