Eyrie of Crows' sinkholes/pits.
Seriously, what happened to them? I haven't seen one in months. I thought they were fine.
Seriously, what happened to them? I haven't seen one in months. I thought they were fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also want to know why they removed those and made it all flat land
wait they did? why. those were favorable to killers lol. they should stay a flat land is boring
I haven't even noticed they got removed ngl
Artist power regulation ?
I saw them on the Garden of Joy recently.Or were they removed in this bugfix patch?
no they are on garden of joy from last patch, i havent gotten that map yet this patch. but i hope to god they haven't removed them completely
Oh I didn't even notice. I liked that little touch to the map
Those were also nice hiding spots and BL triggers.
Yes, they spawn there but a bit different.
2 sides of it are blocked so you cannot use BL off them, only some niche stealth plays.
Still really unfortunate they were unique
Ngl I didn't even notice they were gone.
That map has some problems but that certainly wasn't one of them.
I didn't even notice. However, that's kind of sad because they made the map unique.