Quick chat commands

I was playing a lot of identity V lately and while that game has its whole mess of imbalances it does have something this game could use.

To those unfamiliar Identity V is very similar to DBD.

The quick chat system in that game allows you to quickly make callous such as the killer is chasing you or to help do a generator. This is the solution that could help bridge the gap between solo queue and swf in terms of communication.

I feel like the sentiment of the dev team from way back when the game started was it I'd supposed to be isolating and even voice lines were not in the game. Even simple emotes did not exist. The game has evolved so much past that I think it's time to just adapt and add these features. This would allow easier balancing as you would be on a much fairer ground for solo vs swf.

Comments