Should I play dbd even though there is an IP issue going on?
I have seen today that 2 videos explained how there is a IP leak going on and I am wondering If I should just hop on a different game or get a VPN.
I have seen today that 2 videos explained how there is a IP leak going on and I am wondering If I should just hop on a different game or get a VPN.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, saw Choys video too today.
Don´t know an answer.
You can only answer this for yourself.
there is security issue going on. But it’s very likely that as a casual gamer that doesn’t stream you won’t run into someone attacking you - but the chance is there
Is this one new or is it still the same issue from - when was it - like last year?
Why don’t the devs ever tell us that I had no Idea
They don´t want to talk about that. Probably for the better... i can´t say how severe this is.