The change to the grab detection area on survivor was not a bug fix, that's an actual killer change, hence not listed on the bug fix section of the patch notes. So yes, that's considered to be a buff as it has increased the detection area from the release of the Chapter on Live.
And I'm happy that people are finding that the 30cm grab detection zone feels better - it's definitely something we changed based on the feedback we received.
With all the patches that have dropped fixing most of his bugs and other issues, I can safely say that Wesker is in a very good spot. Sure, he can definitely use some slight buffs and QOF changes that I’ve already mentioned in another comment, but overall he’s a fun and strong killer with good mobility and decent anti loop. Good job y’all! :)
With all the patches that have dropped fixing most of his bugs and other issues, I can safely say that Wesker is in a very good spot. Sure, he can definitely use some slight buffs and QOF changes that I’ve already mentioned in another comment, but overall he’s a fun and strong killer with good mobility and decent anti loop. Good job y’all! :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With all the patches that have dropped fixing most of his bugs and other issues, I can safely say that Wesker is in a very good spot. Sure, he can definitely use some slight buffs and QOF changes that I’ve already mentioned in another comment, but overall he’s a fun and strong killer with good mobility and decent anti loop. Good job y’all! :)
QOL* my bad for the misspell.