petition to give HUNK his own chase music

HUNK is a legendary character in the RE series known as the grim reaper or the mad who dose not die and he has blessed us with his presence as a legendary cosmetic for the legion, however the legions chase music dose not fit this HUNK of a man and is deserving of his own fanfare when he is getting the job done killing the infected citizens like a good soldier.

financially speaking this is a good move for behaviour and Capcom as it would make the skin very popular as seen with the huntresses baba yaga skin that gave her a unique lullaby so I say we show them how much we would want them to implement this into the game with a petition.

Would you like the HUNK skin for legion to get his own terroradius and chase music? and would you by it?

Comments

  • He should come with chase music and a new voice as well. Would make it worth the $15.

  • I don't really like the character, so I wouldn't buy it. I also think there are some characters who could use the music more, but I wouldn't be offended if they gave him custom music.

  • All Ultra Rare/Legendary killer skins should have their own unique menu & chase music in general.

  • Don't care if he does or doesn't have a chase music, I just want the Knife unlinked like with Blighted Ghostface