Wesker is dropping people

Anyone else using his power hit a survivor just for them to be infected and dropped not thrown but dropped like you bounced off? And if so any idea if its gonna be fixed?

Comments

  • @whampyri said:

    Anyone else using his power hit a survivor just for them to be infected and dropped not thrown but dropped like you bounced off? And if so any idea if its gonna be fixed?

    I think if Wesker doesn't slam them against something like a wall or object (collision) and just ends up throwing them in the cornfield or something they get infected and not injured. Don't think it's a bug.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345287/wesker-is-dropping-people

    I think if Wesker doesn't slam them against something like a wall or object (collision) and just ends up throwing them in the cornfield or something they get infected and not injured. Don't think it's a bug.

    I've had it to where i should have slammed them into a wall, as it was extremely close, but didn't and instead dropped them without throwing, and I'm running an addon combo specifically designed to throw survivors

  • Yes this happens to me a lot. It's not an acknowledged bug.