Low Profile Buff/Rework

Low profile would be so much better if it just activated in the endgame. It is not entirely game breaking like that and it could see some viability. In its current state it is extremely hard to find value.

with so many killer perks designed for the endgame this could give survivors a little something up their sleeve to spice up gameplay. I don’t think it would ever be meta like this but it would go from being C tier to A tier


also someone mentioned it could be active after your 2nd hook stage and I also love that idea.

Comments

  • What the heck? For some reason I thought that when they buffed it, they did away with the timer. I guess not. I think all it needs is unlimited duration as long as the current condition is met.

    It doesn’t really fit the theme and description of the perk to activate by reaching the end game, and would be too similar to Off The Record by activating following an unhook.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    What the heck? For some reason I thought that when they buffed it, they did away with the timer. I guess not. I think all it needs is unlimited duration as long as the current condition is met.

    It doesn’t really fit the theme and description of the perk to activate by reaching the end game, and would be too similar to Off The Record by activating following an unhook.

    lol the perk descriptions stopped mattering to me when they released parental guidance. However if they gave it an unlimited duration I would be good with that, I feel like it’s just too underwhelming right now to take up a perk spot currently, especially at red rank. It just desperately needs something lol.