Can Wesker hook grab in his power?
I don't mean hit someone with Virulent Bound while they're unhooking, I mean while they're holding their Bound, grab someone who's unhooking.
I managed to accidentally single-handedly lose a game against Wesker when, while he was still holding his Bound, I tried for an unhook.. and he instantly grabbed me. He clearly still had it out. I don't know if his unraveling animation is quicker than it looks, or if it was a visual bug, but I assumed I was safe until he was back in his normal animation.
I was very, very wrong.
Comments
i dont think you would be able to, i just assumed it would just injure you like slapping you at a pallet/vault
He did a normal hook grab on me while he had the Uroboros tendrils out.
I'm just curious if he can do what Old Doctor did and grab you with his power out.
Thats unfortunate we don't need more killers that can camp with power, especially since he can already grab at exit gates.
He might have just came out of his power as you thought to do that, and you didn't know that he knew that you didn't know.
It's the same thing when a chainsaw killer mindgames you at the locker as you're locker teching, either commiting to you coming out by holding on to the saw, or cancelling it prematurely to grab you out.
Possibly. You can't virulent bound when you are within 1 meter of collision, in this bug fix patch they made it so the prompt disappears when this is the case, so it's possible that when this is happening you can actually grab instead.