Why we have a lot of gap between killer and survivor gameplays?

What really frustrates me is the huge gap beteween killer and survivor gameplay. i was playing survivor in the last 3 hours and change to killer, so. My survivor matches were against pro player killers, they knew what they were doing, but, my teammates, DC, drop pallets everywhere , giving up, etc. Now, Playing killer i never see noone do that, every survivor, when i play as killer, they are gen rushers, loop like a god, save, bodyblock, they play so nice and i feel am i a good kille, like those i polay against. Its so frustrating. Why we never have good teammates when play as survivor? why exist the huge gap between gameplays? 

This gap dont existed a few months ago, i didnt feel this way in early this year, for example.

Comments

  • Escape now as solo is a miracle, so almost every survivor is at the same level at low mmr. That’s why you play with so bad survs. And killer queue is so long the mmr put them in any lobby. That’s why you play against very good killers

  • I have almost the same exact experience. Last night I played solo, and our team went up against a very seasoned killer. He/she played Wesker, and played him exceptionally well. So well in fact that we only managed to get one generator done before we were all killed. Needless to say I don't experience that when I play killer. 🫤

    All the more reason why I look forward to bots in custom matches. I stopped purchasing new killers because I don't want to sweat while I practice. The last Resident Evil chapter is the last chapter I spent real money on, and trying to practice with Nemesis against full sweat SWFs made for an absolutely miserable training experience.