"i was not tunneling!"
i play for 3 reasons. fun, bloodpoints and the least important reason-rank. if i am subjected to what can only be described as a thinly veiled attempt at passive trolling, what reason do i have to stay? this killer angrily messaged me. then had the audacity to say he wasn't tunneling. yeah, i left.
https://youtu.be/0ewUWeXKDeM
https://youtu.be/0ewUWeXKDeM
Comments
Yep, I'm totally the one who recorded myself playing like an idiot and then pretended that the whole thread I made to complain was just a troll or joke. Keep projecting, maybe you'll git gud enough to find gainful employment in a movie theater.
he wont be making further threads showing his bad gameplay im sure
if you werent butthurt about getting rekt, you wouldnt have made a forum post.
git gud. gg
i'm not mad.... i'm just posting because i felt left out....
"laughed off my own thread?" i believe i am still posting there, bucky. a vivid imagination is required for some i suppose. especially in times of great duress under one's own beliefs.
I heard something about flags and thought I’d announce I finally reached over 30 flags. HOOORAAY FOR ME
WOW, no way I can beat that thiccness.
D A R N
Wow, you're terrible.
I'm honestly impressed by how many people have commented on this thread.
Bravo man, you did it.
Is it as impressive as my beautiful colored font... that gently serenades your eyes as they slowly bleed?
Your eco-friendly font could never make my eyes bleed.
aa