Cross buy DLC?
Just got the steam version not too long ago after a while on PS5. I see lots of dlc on sale. Would I have to buy it on both platforms to access them on both?
Just got the steam version not too long ago after a while on PS5. I see lots of dlc on sale. Would I have to buy it on both platforms to access them on both?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes you do as there is no link between them
Cross buy is part of cross Progression and can only work between Steam, Epic and Stadia accounts currently. Sadly, the PlayStation versions (as well as XBox, Windows Store and Switch) do not support this feature and might never get it.