About Wesker

Hello everyone! It's me, with your daily dosis of ranting... LOL. Just kidding... I've been trying Wesker and I can say his grabs are pretty fun although... he might need some help/buffs.

-Make his TR a normal one... a 40 meters terror radius doesn't really make sense, I mean... Can he fast travel like Nurse, Blight, Oni or other killers? No? Then why do you need to be aware of him being so far? Now, if it's because when you become fully infected you move slower then we can fix it so you hear him closer IF you are fully infected and not before that.

-His tokens take forever to replenish and his power is not really THAT powerful or threatening (yes, there are some aspects of his powers that are strong but you can't use his power everytime at least as he is right now)

-This is because all killers are designed for a 32 m TR... When he's close to you, his TR sometimes gets pretty loud, making it unbearable...

As for now, those are all the suggestions I can think about but feel free to make your own suggestions too!

Comments