Rcpd
I have played ten trials today and 8 have been on an rcpd map .enough is enough.
I have played ten trials today and 8 have been on an rcpd map .enough is enough.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Map is actually worse than before which is honestly funny.
Seriously, how long until we just cut it? It doesn't fit with DBD's gameplay at all AND it runs like actual ######### ######### on my Series X. What do people with less powerful hardware do? Oh right, suffer.
Hey, it could have been worse. You could have gotten 10 games of RPD.
Wait RPD runs poorly on a Series X? How the hell
I get massive frame drops all over the map.
Back alleyways, near the CAP room, the flooded bathroom.
it's awful. It probably momentarily dips to 20 fps.
I am glad I haven’t experienced any of those on my one s