Post-Game Matchmaking Details
I would almost be okay with all of the losing we have to go through as solos if post game it showed everyone’s MMR and an AI evaluation of how balanced the game was based on those MMRs. A good AI could also use game data to add bonuses to ‘high power’ killers like Nurse and Blight. Since ranks are now killer specific a high rank Nurse or Blight would thus have a higher probability of winning. Of course SWFs would get a large adjustment in their favor, and you could even account for 2,3 and 4 man SWFs with varying adjustments.
Obviously this would be an imperfect system, unable to account for everything, like builds… but the information already noted would be extremely informative and I think a good AI could do a respectable job. I’d wager 1000 green medkits that the results would show most solo matches are skewed heavily in the killers favor due to poor matchmaking. And us beat down survivors would at least get some vindication that the killer can see how much ‘skill’ he really needed to win that game.
Comments