The Legion really needs that speed buff.
Yes, I know people have already posted about this, but I think it's good that multiple people post about this topic so the devs will know that The Legion seriously needs 4.6 speed rather than 4.4 speed and I'll explain why. Trying to end chases with this guy is painful. You're too slow to catch up with survivors and knock em down even when using his power. Most of the time, each chase will end by the time one gen is half or almost done. You usually end up only getting one or two kills by the time all the gens are done. If their speed was buffed, they'll be able to end chases quicker and at least be a viable killer in the mid ranks.
Comments
Yeah true. If they can at least make those perks work with his power, he would be amazing.
I agree, Legion is just too slow, he is still worse then freddy even with the buffs in my opinion.