Bloodweb causing crashes?

I was just in the middle of a match and it crashed, showing the killer and I d/c'd. Now anytime I make a bloodweb purchase my game crashes. I'm able to lobbies and matches but now have a permanent red connection.

Comments

  • Restarting did nothing?

    If running through Steam, have the Steam client verify the integrity of the game files. Steam>Library>DBD Page>gear icon on right side of page>Properties>Local Files Tab>click "Verify integrity of game files...". If any files are corrupted the Steam client will re-download and install them.

    What platform are you on? If PC, restart the entire system. After that open a Command Prompt with Admin rights (right click the icon and select "Run as Administrator"). If it doesn't let you run as admin you probably have a Home version or other limited version of Windows, and it may or may not let you do this. In the Command Prompt window type in (or copy/paste) "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" (without quotes) and hit enter. This will have Windows do a scan of it's install image on your hard drive (what it pulls files from whenever it has to repair/replace damaged or corrupted OS files) and compare it to a copy of the image on Microsoft's servers. The speed of this scan depends on your system and internet connection. If it doesn't find any problems you can close the Command Prompt. If any issues are found, follow the instructions in the window. Restart the system after if any issues were repaired.

    Check if a driver update is available for your video card and install it. I've seen video card drivers cause some wonky stuff with games. Restart after this as well, whether it says to or not.

  • When I use the bloodweb, my PC screams. When I'm in a match, my PC screams much less. Something weird is going in 🤔