So I had 100% bonus bloodpoints on Killer all night

I'm not sure where I'm sitting in the MMR, but all night long I was getting 100% Blood Points on the incentive, but also getting really tough games against really tough Survivors. I dont even think they were all SWF, the only confirmed one was a 3 man.

My guess is, that the MMR works way better than people give it credit for. They've probably been able to tag where exactly I sit, and all these Survivors sit, and realized that I'm just the guy they need for these Survivors.

Comments

  • If it worked well people like hens and alf wouldn't be able to get the ridiculous win streaks that they do. Even they have admitted this.

  • It's more likely the reward system is picking the role you selected based on demographics that are on demand alone. It's also likely independent of that system that calculates MMR, IMO.

  • @I_CAME said:

    If it worked well people like hens and alf wouldn't be able to get the ridiculous win streaks that they do. Even they have admitted this.

    I stopped believing in (real) MMR a long time ago. In the beginning I'm sure it worked very well, because you could literally see certain streamers suddenly losing a lot of games. I was also facing insanely strong squads almost every 2-3 games. I had almost no chill games anymore. There used to be nights where I only saw the same 8-10 survivors. 

    But for some time now, everything has kind of returned to normal. It's probably because they've reworked the system a lot, so you don't have to wait endlessly for a lobby.