ada wong is very silent
I played against a lot of adas. None of then had iron will or anything like that and they were very silent when they were injured. Even quitter than ace. Imagine
Has anyone noticed that too ?
Tagged:
Pending
I played against a lot of adas. None of then had iron will or anything like that and they were very silent when they were injured. Even quitter than ace. Imagine
Has anyone noticed that too ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve been using iron will as Ada and when someone said I can’t hear her at all while using iron will… they told me I should get my hearing checked 😂 I honestly don’t hear her at all when I’m using iron will. But I have heard her when I’m not using it
She is quiet like Kate. I can hear her just fine, she is simply not loud.