why is no one talking about the MMR bots?

ive not seen anyone talk about the MMR bots. just had 2 today out of a handul of games, using streamer mode to hide their profile. they always hide their profile with streamer mode, use a map offering, then all 5 gens are done and the gates opened, they escape.

HOW TO REPORT THE STEAM PROFILE VIA STEAM ITSELF

Shift+Tab to open up the steam overlay; go to 'view players' in the friends section; click 'recent games'. you can only see PC players, so just remember who was not the bot and you'll know what profile to click; press the 'profile' button to view profile then report as normal.


also, if this happens when your a surv, be nice to the killer and give them a kill. its only fair.

Comments

  • You can still report them. Mandy said you can still report the same way you did before. You just don't need to add Steam id or their account name anymore.


    Btw, i won't give free kill to anyone. Losing mmr as survivor is not fun exp. And it is not my fault that cheaters exists.

  • I won't give a kill because I've been in this situation as a solo survivor, where the gens all popped and exit gates opened before I even finished spawning in. I lost a pip. The only thing I got was the few thousand escape points. It's a crap situation for the survivors too, they don't win anything that game.