Rebecca's red cross
I recently discovered one detail that differs between Rebecca from DBD and Rebecca from RE. In DBD, she doesn't have a red cross on her back and bag. Why? Somebody knows?
I recently discovered one detail that differs between Rebecca from DBD and Rebecca from RE. In DBD, she doesn't have a red cross on her back and bag. Why? Somebody knows?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I understand that the red cross doesn't like the symbol to be used in media so that's probably it.
The use of the red cross in any form except real life aid is in violation of the Geneva Convention, I believe.
Add.: Looking into it, it seems not to be as extreme as the Geneva Convention, but cba to do more research
Yeah, there was something about this and how they want to stay identifiable and don't like their symbol be used in games. The symbol belongs to them and they can sue you and take you to court about this.
Thats why you got the big "H" for health on medkits in games or a green cross or something.
For additional information, Rebecca harbored the Rescue icon in RE5 where she's a playable mercenary. So it's not a change DbD made.