nerf gideon map

Comments

  • Gideon meat plant needs the pallets because there are only 3 vaults on the top floor and 2 of them are bad like really bad

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    Gideon meat plant needs the pallets because there are only 3 vaults on the top floor and 2 of them are bad like really bad

    it doesnt need so many god pallets tho

    add some fair windows, remove every single god pallet

  • Some maps like that do have an excessive amount of pallets, even if they're compensating for lack of something else.

    Playing killer I get dropped into trials with very noobish groups all too often. If they're having a hard time I tend to go easy on them. One of the things I do is find a "pallet pal". Someone who fancies themselves a looper and is all too willing to have me chase them around while they throw pallets, to give the other survivors time to do gens. Bonus points if they're running Windows of Opportunity so they know right were to go. Gideon....oof. Five+ mins straight of nothing but kicking pallets, and that's if I'm running Brute Strength.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Gideon is fine.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚