What would you guys think?

What would you guys think of a Jeepers Creepers killer/map? For the map I think the church could be the main building, with the blown out bus, the restaurant etc.

For the killer I have decent ideas but I know they would all be technically a "copy" of a precious killers powers so I don't wanna hear it lol

Comments

  • Unfortunately, I can't get behind Jeepers Creepers after its creator, Victor Salva, was convicted for child molestation. It's cool if you like the movies, but I personally can't get behind it.

  • @Slingshot47 said:

    Unfortunately, I can't get behind Jeepers Creepers after its creator, Victor Salva, was convicted for child molestation. It's cool if you like the movies, but I personally can't get behind it.

    Yeah, this.

    Even if it were added I certainly wouldn’t be buying anything.

  • @Slingshot47 said:

    Unfortunately, I can't get behind Jeepers Creepers after its creator, Victor Salva, was convicted for child molestation. It's cool if you like the movies, but I personally can't get behind it.

    Well feck lol fair enough I didn't know he actually did that

  • Well the monster can fly, I think that would be a bit difficult to implent into the game. Also what map would he even have?