Who are loudest Survivors?
I wanted to purchase Claire Because she is my favorite Character in RE (More the Old version then RE2R) Ive heard her in game and a friend thought I was watching porn ππ€£π
I wanted to purchase Claire Because she is my favorite Character in RE (More the Old version then RE2R) Ive heard her in game and a friend thought I was watching porn ππ€£π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff, Ash, Bill, Feng, Rebecca, Steve, Yun-Jin and Jane are probably the loudest normal survivors I can think of
Legendaries - Johnathan, Chris and Claire are super loud
Jill comes first to mind. I really should main her.
ππ€£π Is she louder than Claire?
Haddie Kaur is definitely the loudest survivor in the game.
Haddie, Rebecca, Jeff, Jane, Ash, Bill, Jill, Meg.
Legendary characters - Claire, Jonathan, Lisa, Carlos, Chris.
Claireππ
Whichever ones are in dredges head. God damn its a pain to try hear things in nightfall.