Dark Devotion

I know it says that it sets the terror radius to 32m but can you still mess with that with perks that modify terror radius?

Like if I run Agi and pick someone up while DD is on a survivor it should be 44m right?

Comments

  • The transferred Terror Radius is set to a certain amount and is not modified by other perks (since it's not treated as the killer's TR directly). Also the killer itself is Undetectable which cancels out Terror Radius modifications. This is coming from an avid Dark Devotion user.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    The transferred Terror Radius is set to a certain amount and is not modified by other perks (since it's not treated as the killer's TR directly). Also the killer itself is Undetectable which cancels out Terror Radius modifications. This is coming from an avid Dark Devotion user.

    Profile pic checks out

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    The transferred Terror Radius is set to a certain amount and is not modified by other perks (since it's not treated as the killer's TR directly). Also the killer itself is Undetectable which cancels out Terror Radius modifications. This is coming from an avid Dark Devotion user.

    Thanks! I've been having a ton of fun with it on weskie but wanted to make sure I couldn't mess with it. : )