Im trying hard to use hyperfocus
But its so damn hard to hit great skillchecks in console, I dont have stake out so I cant used it, any tip?
But its so damn hard to hit great skillchecks in console, I dont have stake out so I cant used it, any tip?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get better at hitting great skill checks. Keep at it.
Controller input delay doesnt help either.
Only practice I guess
I guess you need to focus harder
Use this is not happening and technician to help you practice. Then push yourself to do better later on.
Of course it's difficult. That's the point of the perk. Those generators would pop on rapid fire if it was easy
Since when is it difficult? It just requires you to put a little bit more attention to it, the only reason I can find for people not to hit them consistently is:
A) performance issues like console or an old pc.
B) the player has a health problem which isn't their fault and expecting them to hit them is absurd.
C) you are distracted.
Aside from those I cannot see how you cannot just hit those every time a skillcheck appears, its like failing the mercyless storm / overcharge skillcheck, its imposible aside from this cases.
Have you never missed a great skill check?
Yeah, im distracted while I play survivor a lot, I play videos on the background and music, I miss pretty often there.
But if I have a challenge or I wanna hit them on purpose while sweating in a match then id say I will land 9/10.