Suggestion: Old battle passes
Sometimes you can't help missing a Battle Pass. I propose to make old Battle Passes accessible again, but only under special conditions. 1) Battle Passes Expand to Level 71 - At level 71, you will receive a Memory Key that can be used to enter a past Battle Pass. 2) The old Battle Pass does not contain a memory key and will close forever when the current Battle Pass expires. Any rewards not received there will be denied forever. - With this improvement, no player will be treated unfairly. Each player gets the chance to earn missed content to complete their account. And especially: The long-term players who support the game the most benefit from this system.
(Sorry for this style. Google Translate Copy&Paste bc my english is bad)
Comments
I like this idea, I'd love to collect old cosmetics I was taking a break when they came out.
Yeah, it is a fairly move into to the future.