do you think we get skins from German streamers?

I love the skins of DBD. but I hope there are more skins coming from streamers. because I am from Germany and follow German streamer. Would I really celebrate it. have a nice day

Comments

  • You mean streamer exclusives like the Dev did in the past?

    The Devs have mentioned they are no longer doing exclusives skins such as those.

    Basically it is the store now.

  • @TheBean said:
    You mean streamer exclusives like the Dev did in the past?

    The Devs have mentioned they are no longer doing exclusives skins such as those.

    Basically it is the store now.

    good, or else americans need a skin like this

  • @Der_Edgar said:
    I love the skins of DBD. but I hope there are more skins coming from streamers. because I am from Germany and follow German streamer. Would I really celebrate it. have a nice day

    no