Myers Evil Within Daily not working
I played Michael on the new RPD east wing map and leveled up Evil within 5 times, 1>2 then 2>3 three times. At the end of the match I had 0/4 marks on the daily.
Tagged:
Pending
I played Michael on the new RPD east wing map and leveled up Evil within 5 times, 1>2 then 2>3 three times. At the end of the match I had 0/4 marks on the daily.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also using dead rabbit and memorial flower as add ons, just tested again on a Badham map, no dice.
had the daily too no counts whatsoever for it even though i got max lvl 3 times
Having same issue. Have played Myers several times and leveled 4-5 times and have gotten nothing on the daily.
I have tried multiple times of several days to have this daily work. I have accomplished the goal yet never receive the rewards.
Same happened to me, I just had to remove it ๐
I can confirm this is borked. I have tried 3 times with different combinations of perks and add-ons. Nothing is giving credit for this.
I got this daily on 9/9 and 9/11 and couldn't complete it. I even took video. Had to re-roll
Same thing happened to me. I had to remove it to get another daily.