Why do I always have such high mmr on new killers?

Its been like this all the time since mmr kicked in. I bought 3 killers since then and everytime 1st 5 games are just me getting tottaly bullied by survivors that i dont even encounter aganist my main killers. I understand that giving me baby survivor as medium mmr player isnt the play but with killers like pleague or blight where u have to learn their power 1st its very unfair.

I spent my 1st game as blight in "the game" map and I spent 5 mins trying to destory one door cuz I didnt know how. Survivors came to me and started to point at me with "######### are u doing man" on their face.

Comments

  • Fr, this is the whole reason why killers are locked when searching for a match, yet it does NOTHING.

  • @renciasama said:

    Its been like this all the time since mmr kicked in. I bought 3 killers since then and everytime 1st 5 games are just me getting tottaly bullied by survivors that i dont even encounter aganist my main killers. I understand that giving me baby survivor as medium mmr player isnt the play but with killers like pleague or blight where u have to learn their power 1st its very unfair.

    I spent my 1st game as blight in "the game" map and I spent 5 mins trying to destory one door cuz I didnt know how. Survivors came to me and started to point at me with "######### are u doing man" on their face.

    In the nicest way possible, it may be that your general MMR on your mains is a bit lower than the 'average', so when you try killers where you have no MMR statistics, you're facing more difficult games because you are currently out of your comfort zone

  • @renciasama said:

    Its been like this all the time since mmr kicked in. I bought 3 killers since then and everytime 1st 5 games are just me getting tottaly bullied by survivors that i dont even encounter aganist my main killers. I understand that giving me baby survivor as medium mmr player isnt the play but with killers like pleague or blight where u have to learn their power 1st its very unfair.

    I spent my 1st game as blight in "the game" map and I spent 5 mins trying to destory one door cuz I didnt know how. Survivors came to me and started to point at me with "######### are u doing man" on their face.

    Depending on when you are playing and queue times mmr gets tossed out the window in favour of getting you a match.