Omg groaning storehouse is op.

I literally wanted to try billy after YEARS of not playing him. I had a leon loop, be careful: shack, with 3 super safe loops nearby, 2 T and Ls and 2 Macmillan structures. Everything could be chained into the main building and other super safe loops.

I dedicated the whole game to catching that guy. I didn't care about the kills, I just wanted to see if I can catch that dude on that shithole of a map. Nevertheless, I didn't. I only killed a guy that used lag switch in the beginning.

Comments

  • Macmillan's as a realm is hilarious because you can get groaning storehouse, and then the very next game get shelter woods

  • A map isn't OP just because the RNG can be insanely strong. Most maps have the possibility of chaining a ######### ton of loops into one another, with a good example being Cowshed or Suffocation Pit. Groaning Storehouse in general is pretty neutral.

  • Map design sucks these days, especially the newer maps or the reworked maps, stacked safe tiles back-to-back along with main building right nearby.

  • Try Haddonfield without Bamboozle while using a killer with no traps or slowdown.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Try Haddonfield without Bamboozle while using a killer with no traps or slowdown.

    Not sure it can come close to what I experienced. Yeah, it's horrible, but trust me, shack+3 ultra safe loops+2 T&Ls + 2 Macmillan structures, all chainable to main building, chainable to a few other T&Ls and Macmillan structures, is straight up infinite. My man only dropped pallets twice the whole game and I still couldn't catch him.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3167062#Comment_3167062

    Not sure it can come close to what I experienced. Yeah, it's horrible, but trust me, shack+3 ultra safe loops+2 T&Ls + 2 Macmillan structures, all chainable to main building, chainable to a few other T&Ls and Macmillan structures, is straight up infinite. My man only dropped pallets twice the whole game and I still couldn't catch him.

    3 of the buildings have 2-3 window vaults. They are almost infinites and they NEVER get blocked. Good luck catching 1 survivor in the building without traps or vaulting perks. It's just about impossible. Pallets can be forced and broken. Windows never go away.

  • @Breadn said:

    A map isn't OP just because the RNG can be insanely strong. Most maps have the possibility of chaining a ######### ton of loops into one another, with a good example being Cowshed or Suffocation Pit. Groaning Storehouse in general is pretty neutral.

    I'm not sure why this can still happen. I had a match on cowshed that there was a loop on either side of shack that were completely safe that chained into other loops. The whole map was one giant chain loop.