Stridor Spirit walk sound innacurate

So stridor and spirit walk was always my go-to thing but lately I will hear someone's moaning right in front of me break SW and their sound is completely off. I mean as in their sound is still playing as in I let go fast at the start of hte moan sound, am out of SW while the moan is still playing and still in front of me but the survivor is now several feet behind me. it's as if the sound stays where they were when I transition back. When I say several feet behind me I mean I started predicting they would be behind me and they are farther than the speed boosted re-emergence.

Comments

  • I’m a little confused here. Is this a bug or something?

  • I don't know if they decreased the accuracy of this perk or if it's just a latency thing or a bug.

  • @ryokoryu said:

    I don't know if they decreased the accuracy of this perk or if it's just a latency thing or a bug.

    I haven’t noticed because I don’t usually Stridor when I play Spirit. If it is a bug I would post it in the bug reports subforum. If someone else has already posted it you can upvote their post.