Incentives are definitely broken
100% survivor incentives constantly here. They haven't helped Killer queue times whatsoever - I still have to keep those on the background and just do something else while I wait.
However, sometimes it will switch from 100% survivor to 100% killer for just a game and then go straight back. There's no way the player count actually changed that much and then back again suddenly, especially since the killer queue length is not at all shorter during this time.
I know a lot of people just don't get any bonus, anybody else experiencing this kind of fluctuation?
Comments
I've had about 3 killer games where I had +100% bonus, the rest of the time it's +100% survivor bonus and rarely +50%. Killer queue times are like consistently 5 minutes for me right now here in the UK
Keep in mind a lot of people are trying Wesker out and someone looking to do that isn’t going to care about the incentive at all. Give it a few days or a week for Wesker to cool off a bit and things should even out a bit.